HLTENN006: Apply the Principles of Wound Management to the Clinical Environment – Nursing Assignment
1) You are required to write a nursing care plan for a resident you are caring for on your placement.
2) Case Study must include the following
2. Impact of wound and physiology of wound healing
3. Aetiology of wound and physiology of wound healing
4. Clinical Characteristics of wound
i) Wound bed status
ii) Wound measurement
iii) Peri-wound skin
iv) wound exudate
5. Treatment aims
6. Wound management plan
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is concerned about the amounts of PCB, a toxic chemical, in the milk of nursing mothers. In a sample of 20 women, the amounts (in parts per million) of PCB were as follows:
Use these data to obtain a
(a) 95 percent confidence interval
(b) 99 percent confidence interval of the average amount of PCB in the milk of nursing mothers.