The purpose of this assignment is to allow the learner to demonstrate good organization, appropriate resources, and correct APA formatting for preparing a scholarly paper.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following Course Outcomes (COs).
· CO3: Demonstrate effective verbal, written, and technological communication using legal and ethical standards for transferring knowledge using success resources provided to Chamberlain students. (PO3)
· CO4: Integrate critical thinking and judgment in professional decision-making in collaboration with faculty and peers. (PO4)
· CO5: Apply concepts of professionalism when planning for personal, intellectual, and professional development. (PO5)
· CO9: Demonstrate accountability for personal and professional development by assessing information and technology competence, implementing plans for upgrading technology skills, and using effective strategies for online student success using resources provided to Chamberlain students. (PO5)
Submit the assignment by Sunday end of Week 6, 11:59 p.m. MT.
This assignment is worth a total of 225 points.
PREPARING THE SCHOLARLY PAPER PHASE 2
1. Carefully read these instructions and the Rubric.