I am studying nursing at university and this is a very important assessment. Please make sure it is fully correct and nicely done. No plagiarism, none at all. Thanks,PLease make sure the full assessment is completedDocument Preview:
ASSESSMENT ITEM 3
Log of learning activities
**Please attach a cover sheet before submitting workbook
School of Nursing and Midwifery
Semester 2, 2013
1979NRS Understanding Research in Practice
Assessment Item 3: Log of learning activities â WORKBOOK
Length: This workbook is to be commenced in Week 2. It has been designed to enable you to work on activities to be completed over the course of the semester. All relevant information and resources to underpin completing these activities will be discussed and provided in lectures, tutorials, computer labs and via the Learning@Griffith course site.
Marked out of: 100
Number of activities: 22
Submission date: Gold Coast & Nathan campuses: Week 11 Friday 11th October 2013 by 5pm /Â Logan campus: Week 13 Friday 25th October 2013 by 5pm as a hard copy via the Library submission process. If this is not possible, please advise your Course Convenor and alternative arrangements will be confirmed.
This assessment item has been designed to assess the following learning objectives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 7
1. Demonstrate an effective use of databases to find valid sources of information.
2. Demonstrate an understanding of the major elements of the research process.
3. Demonstrate an understanding of ethical and cultural considerations relevant to research activities.
4. Demonstrate an ability to make judgments about (evaluate) the credibility of the information provided by research studies.
5. Demonstrate an understanding of why research is important for clinical practice
7. Demonstrate an ability to produce written work that reflects academic writing and library research skills
***When asked to provide a reference you should use APA 6th Edition to cite the reference
***Please write your name & student number in the header of every page
*** Any attachments stapled to…