Describe what steps are required to initiate policy change.August 2, 2019
The impact of the IOM report on nursing education.August 2, 2019
- Describe a HITECH breach of PHI, explain the investigative notification processes associated with a security breach, and explain the OCR sanctions that are applicable.
- Develop a PowerPoint with a minimum of 12 slides (not including the title slide and reference slide)
- Describe HITECH regulations
- Describe personal health information
- Describe how HITECH regulations support HIPAA and protects client health information
- Identify personal health information breach of security
- Describe the notification process
- Discuss the investigative process
- Explain OCR sanctions
- Describe security protocols necessary to maintain personal health information protected
- Required 3-4 peer-reviewed nursing journals references
- APA format
- Be sure to proofread presentation and eliminate all spelling and grammar errors
Information systems support and facilitate the functioning of people to enhance and evolve nursing practice by generating knowledge. This knowledge represents five rights: the right information, accessible by the right people in the right settings, applied the right way at the right time. It is also the struggle to integrate new knowledge and old knowledge to enhance wisdom. If clinicians are inundated with data without the ability to process it, this yields too little wisdom. That is why it is crucial that clinicians have viable information systems at their fingertips to facilitate acquisition, sharing, and utilization of knowledge while maturing wisdom; it is a process of empowerment.
- If you could meet only four of the five rights, which one would you omit and why?
- Provide a rationale for each right you chose to meet:
- Right Information
- Accessible by the Right People
- Right Settings
- Applied the Right Way
- At the Right Time
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"