In research Describe why you were to chose a specific method to select a sample over other method. Defend the method you preferred.July 18, 2018
Analyze and explain why qualitative research and mixed methodologies are given preference over quantitative methodology in most cases of public health research.July 18, 2018
Select a topic and get instructor approval to move forward with it.
Select your target community group that you will focus on educating. It should consist of approximately 10 individuals. A minimum of two different teaching sessions should be presented to the same group at least one week apart.
Once your topic is approved and a teaching group is chosen, you will create a teaching plan, hold your teaching sessions, and then evaluate the implementation.
The final product you submit will be a presentation that details the entire process: your chosen topic, the teaching style you used, and an evaluation of your actual teaching. (See categories below for details to include.)
Prepare a 15- to 20-slide presentation that is a minimum of 20 minutes in duration using the Kaltura tool in Blackboard. Make sure your presentation includes audio and either speaker notes, a video capture of yourself delivering the presentation with an integrated PowerPoint, or full video of your actual teaching experience and a separate reflective video. You may also incorporate still images into your presentation if you do not capture video as evidence of your teaching. You should have APA formatted in-text citations within your slides for any outside sources used and your final slide should be a reference slide that lists all resources used for the assignment.
Items to Include in Presentation:
- Provide a comprehensive statement of the problem using the epidemiological process including the distribution, determinants, and deterrents.
- Incorporate at least four current literature review findings as a theoretical base for your project/paper.
- Describe community resources available to meet the need of the specific community in this problem area. Summarize the resources available and describe their effectiveness for the community.
- Describe your selected group. Identify and summarize the learner needs of your selected group. What are the needs? Why does this group need to be educated on your chosen topic?
- Identify and describe developmental and teaching/learning theory/theories used and why they are appropriate to the learners you targeted.
- Describe in behavioral terms your specific planning process for your project and overall teaching goal for your participants.
- Evaluate your teaching experience. Reflect on the following questions. What went well? What did not? What would you change if you were teaching this topic to a similar group at a later date and why?
Topic: Diabetes foot care]]>
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"