Identify a new law or regulation that affects the practice of public health or community health nursing. Discover the sponsor of the actionJuly 27, 2018
How the contingency plan’s particulars will be communicated to the various stakeholders (employees, consumers, local and national authorities, etc.).July 27, 2018
Evaluate the performance of your organization or department. Identify an area that would significantly benefit from initiating a change. Write a paper (1,500-1,750 words) in which you describe the particular area you propose to address through a change initiative. Include the following for your company:
- Discuss the issues in this area and the current outcomes as a result of the issues.
- Describe the external and/or internal driving forces, contributing issues, and the people affected.
- Evaluate the stakeholders involved and discuss how they will be affected by your change initiative.
- Clarify your role and responsibility as a change leader. Discuss the leadership theory (or theories) you will use to guide the change process.
- Discuss the change agents you need to recruit in order to successfully implement your change. Describe the roles of these change agents.
- Utilize your change model to develop strategies: (a) Explain the relevance of this model to your organization; and (b) Present the strategic aspects using your model. Be sure to clearly define the purpose of each aspect, the people involved, and the actions that need to be taken.
- Identify, or predict, the potential barriers to change. Discuss possible ways to overcome these obstacles, including methods for dealing with emerging or unforeseen circumstances that could impede implementation.
- Describe the evaluation methods you will use to determine the level of success of your change initiative. Discuss what metrics or measureable determinates you will use.
- Propose strategies to anchor change or support continuous change.
- Establish how your change plan supports the organizational mission/goal, genuinely addresses stakeholder concerns, and will serve as an equitable contribution for the community or society overall.
-This assignment must utilize the attached change model where is states “utilize your change model.”
-Must have include citations and references in APA format
-1500 to1750 words
-The organization or unit has to be a hospital or nursing unit as it speaks about in the above directions
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"