Discuss at least two implications of health care reform on the health care organization's goals and strategic plan. How will processes and operations need to be adjusted to meet the requirements of health care reform legislation?July 13, 2018
Select a global health issue from the World Health Organization (WHO) list of health topics available at http://www.who.int/topics/en/July 13, 2018
In 750-1,000 words, propose a health policy change (that is currently a bill, a law, or may not exist at all) at the state or federal level that you believe needs to change and why.
- The policy must not be a clinical care policy for individual care. The policy involved may include public or community health, legislative or regulatory, professional organization (nursing-oriented), advanced nursing practice, health plan, or hospital plan.
- Include a specific section for the exact wording for the bill or change in wording of the law.
- Include the plan for the implementation of your policy development, to lobbying for passage, to next steps after passage.
- Discuss who would be the champion for the bill/law change from your state advocates (legislators, federal legislators, local or national state nursing organizations). Are these individuals also influential in making changes occur? Did you vote for the individual in office that you want to help you make this change?
- Review different pieces of legislation for ideas on wording.
- Visit your state’s legislative governmental affairs website site to understand the process your policy change could take if you wanted to introduce to into legislation.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"