What disasters may strike your community and why? For example, do you live in “Tornado Alley,” or has climate change resulted in unusual cold weather snaps or blizzards in your community? Are you located in a flood plain? Include possible diseases that may result from a natural disaster, such as tetanus or cholera.July 20, 2018
Effective Use of Technology Across the Care Continuum in a Health Care SettingJuly 20, 2018
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research about the changes to Medicare.
Based on your research and understanding, respond to the following:
- Describe the changes to Medicare that are direct results of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010.
- Analyze and explain the possible impacts upon the health care system as more Americans gain access to health care.
- Explain the ways in which increased access to health care may affect baby boomers either positively or negatively.
- Explore the role technology plays in accessing health care and on the Patient Protection and Affordable Act.
- Analyze and explain the two new technologies that have affected health care in the past five years.
- Analyze and describe the two new technologies that will be needed in the years ahead to keep up with the aging baby boomers.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"