Determine the best strategy for input data, processing types, and output reporting.July 10, 2019
What are some considerations that should be made when writing to someone from another country?July 10, 2019
The micro politis of health and how they enable and disabled provision of patient centred care and the working of nurse .(Harvard auther -date system referencing) 4 points as below every single point number count 250 . and referencing and citation of each one separately beacause they are 4 different discussion points.1-skill mix2 ward funding3 education4 horizontal violenceReadings
- Carnegie & Kieger, 2009 “Being and doing politics: an out-dated model or 21st century reality?” Journal of Advanced Nursing,Vol. 65, Iss.9, pp. 1976–1984.
- Keast, K 2016, ‘Health budget cuts to impact long term nurse wages, Health Times
- Hogan P, Moxham L, Dwyer T, 2007 “Human resource management strategies for the retention of nurses in acute care settings in hospitals in Australia.” Contemporary Nurse: A Journal for the Australian Nursing Profession, Vol. 24, No.2.
- Australian Nursing Journal, North Fitzroy: Apr 2010, “Health reform support but much work to do”
- Leeder, 2003 “Achieving equity in the healthcare system” MJA, Vol.179, No.3.
- Gardner, D 2012 “The future of the affordable care act: will we abandon health care reform” Nursing economics,Vol.30, no.1, pp.40-41,49.
- Keenan, K & Kennedy,K 2003 “The nursing workforce shortage: Causes, consequences, proposed solutions” April, Commonwealth fund, Issue brief.
- Gkiouleka A, Huijts T, Beckfield J, Bambra C, 2018, ‘Understanding the micro and macro politics of health: Inequalities, intersectionality & institutions- A research agenda, Social Science & Medicine, Elselvie
- Holland,P., Allen, B & Cooper, B., (2012), ‘What nurses want: Analysis of the first national survey on nurses’attitudes to work and the work conditions in Australia’, Department of Management,Monash University, www.anmf.org.au
- Sisko A, Truffer C, Keenan S, Poisal J, Clemens K & Madison J, 2010 “National health projection spending projections: the estimated impact of reform through 2019, Health Affairs, Vol.29, no.10, pp.1933-1941.
- RotherR and Lavizzo-Mourey R, 2009 “Addressing the nursing workforce: A critical element for health reform” Health Affairs, Vol.28, no.4.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"