A patient’s uvula raises midline when she says “ahh,” and she has a positive gag reflex. The nurse has just tested which cranial nerves?July 19, 2018
Which of the following adverse effects are less likely in a beta1-selective blocker? Question options: Dysrhythmias Impaired insulin releaseJuly 19, 2018
http://www.healthypeople.gov/ to open the Healthy People 2020 home page.
- Select the”Topics & Objectives” tab to access the 2020 Topics & Objectives – Objectives A-Z page.
- Select one of the Healthy People “Topic Areas” for improving health
Develop a PowerPoint presentation (15-20 slides) with accompanying speaker’s notes and citations.
Please keep in mind:
Use bullet points on actual slide, then discuss in speaker notes. Do not write paragraphs in slides.
Use in text citations in speaker notes, then full citation placed alphabetically in References slide.
1. Identify ways to enhance or optimize health in the selected focus area using evidence-based research. A minimum of three peer-reviewed articles must be utilized.
2. Discuss how topic are relate to the different age groups (infancy, childhood, Adolescence, early/ middle/late adulthood.
3. Provide a brief profile at least one-health-related organization for the selected focus area.
A brief profile of one health-related organization for the selected focus area is accurate and offered in detail. Selection of community resources and websites reflects thoughtful consideration to users of resources.
4. Provide a brief description of at least two community resources and at least two website resources for professionals and clients.]]>
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"