Ethics guidelines now require that individuals give informed consent to participate in research. Existing ethical guidelines do not help us decide how to seek consent and have allowed managerial experimentation to remain unchecked.June 12, 2018
Discuss what you can do as a nurse to support your clients in end-of-life care and in supporting their desires. Support your response with evidence-based literature.June 12, 2018
Breathing, Heart, and Lungs
An anxious patient is having rapid and shallow breathing. After a few moments, he complains of a tingling sensation.
Citations should conform to APA guidelines.
- What could be the causes of this tingling sensation?
- What are the various patterns of respiration and their significance?
- Ethnicity and culture influence risk factors for heart disease. Do you agree? Why or why not?
- What is the technique of percussion and palpation of the chest wall for tenderness, symmetry, bulges, fremitus, and thoracic expansion? Explain.
- Would you anticipate hearing hyper-resonance on a patient with a history of tobacco use? Why or why not?
- What are the mechanics of breathing with reference to lung borders and the anatomical structure of the lungs and diaphragm?
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"